North Carolina, USA
Android: Google Play Store
Free to download, US$3.99 to unlock all game modes and content settings
Number Delver is a fast-paced arcade game designed to challenge your mathematical skills. The friendly Delver must collect the answers on each board that match a designated target, in categories such as “multiples,” “factors,” and “equality.” The enemy Ignorunts will try to foil your plans, but you can defeat them with multiple types of power-ups.
Number Delver also aims to demonstrate that lesser-used and endangered languages have a place in interactive media, and actively develops and integrates new interface translations.
Number Delver is free to download and contains no ads. The “multiples” game type is free to play. A single in-app purchase unlocks other content types and settings options to customize the learning experience for different grade levels.
- Completely customizable gameplay, from math content to game challenge
- Zany graphics and sound effects and a groovy soundtrack
- Five different enemies use multiple strategies to try to defeat you
- Slapstick power-ups such as ice cubes and bombs
- Save high scores in a Hall of Fame
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Europe)
- Spanish (Latin America)